Secondary students are welcome to the Museum of Vancouver for self-guided visits.
• Use our self-guided worksheets when touring the Museum’s Vancouver history galleries and take time to explore our current exhibitions.
• When booked in advance, groups of 10 or more students are eligible for a discounted rate of $7.50/student (tax not applicable).
• Payment must be made as one transaction to receive the discount group rate.
• If requested at the time of booking, a 15-minute highlight tour can be arranged to enhance your self-guided exploration.
• For an added fee, groups can book a guided tour of our featured exhibit.
Educators may visit the Museum ahead of time, free of charge, to plan their class trip.