BC Field Trip Fair
September 25, 2017
The Field Trips offered in British Columbia to teachers will be showcased at the Field Trip Fair.
Hundreds of attractions will be represented to answer your questions about what they can offer you.
Teacher Professional Development Workshop - Animating History
Teachers will learn the steps required to help their students create a short animated film by participating in all aspects of the production:
- Storyboarding the film’s plot
- Character creation
- Camera work
- Use of animation and sound effect software
This program is held at the Museum of Vancouver. Registration is required.
- Celebrate Canadian heritage and history – an alternative to science fairs creating and promoting students’ interest in history.
- These fairs provide an opportunity for students to make personal connections with the past as they explore family or community stories.
Evening of Eminence
- Join us for the culmination of the Multi-Age Cluster Class (MACC) grades 6 and 7 studies of Eminent individuals from the City of Vancouver and the world.
- Students will be dressed in ‘character’ and will present tableaux representing the meeting of remarkable minds.
- You can stroll through the Museum's History Galleries and eavesdrop on conversations between numerous diverse individuals selected by the students.
This free program is held at the Museum of Vancouver.