The Museum of Vancouver is an ideal venue for hosting your wedding ceremony and reception. We offer added value within our rates and spaces to help ease the planning process of your special day.
Most suitable rental spaces for a wedding ceremony and reception:
The Learning Lab and Patio – Is perfect for smaller wedding ceremonies and provides exclusive access to our Patio for a wedding ceremony. There are exclusive outdoor paths that lead from the front of the Museum to the Patio which make perfect entry and exit points for the bridal party. The indoor Learning Lab room is best suited for a seated or standing reception and allows dual door access onto the Patio.
The Joyce Walley Room– Our premium reception space features floor-to-ceiling windows that boast stellar Vanier Park and English Bay views. The Joyce Walley Room can accommodate a theatre style setup for wedding ceremonies or standing and seated dining receptions. The room also includes a speaker’s podium with a built in microphone, large projection screen and an additional audio channel for speeches.
EXCLUSIVE INCLUSIONS FOR WEDDING CLIENTS:
- Complimentary thirty minute wedding rehearsal during Museum operational hours
- Bridal party private room
- Storage space for event setup (delivery and pickup pre/post wedding)
- Indoor and outdoor photo opportunities. (Take advantage of Vanier Park and the onsite duck ponds and biking trails)
- If outdoor space is rented, indoor space can be available as a rain option. (based on availability and capacities)